Large lump in the breast, caused from caffeine, suddenly buDrst, chest pain. Danger?

two years ago i had a mammagram done and they found a large lump in my left breast that they said was caused from caffine. Sunday i got out of bed and walked to my kitchen and had a sudden pain as if i was having a heart attack i went to the emergency room and they did all kinds of test and said it was not my heart and it dawned on me this morning that when i was checking my breast that the lump is no longer there. could it have burst and if so is it dangerous? i am still sore and aching in my chest area and in my back around my left shoulder blade.
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012