Large lump in breast, swelling. Paraguard IUD removed. Mammogram scheduled. Causes for symptoms?

MY DAUGHTER HAS A RATHER LARGE LUMP IN HER BREAST. SHE WAS SEEN BY A PHYSICIAN TODAY AND IN ADDITION TO AN ULTRASOUND, HER DOCTOR REMOVED HER PARAGARD IUD . IS THERE ANY INFORMATION THAT THIS FORM OF BIRTH CONTROL HAS CAUSED WOMEN TO DEVELOPE LUMPS OR HAVE SWELLING IN THEIR BREASTS? SHE HAS AN UPCOMING APPOINTMENT FOR A DIAGNOSTIC MAMMOGRAM BUT NOT SURE WHY THE DOCTOR REMOVED HER BIRTH CONTROL. THANK YOU
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012