Large lump formed under testicle in perineum area. Used itchymol, dark smelly liquid discharged. Cure?

Doctor, Two days ago, out of nowhere, a large, egg-zized lump formed under the right side of my testicle in the perineum area. I have used warm washcloths, triple antibiotic ointment , and ichtymmol. Today I gave it a squeeze to see how tender it was and the sound of air wooshing out was heard. I squeezed a little more and this dark, smelly, thick liquid came out. Very worried as I am unemployed and without insurance.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013