Large knot on buttock after slipping on icy step, lower back pain, swelling. Bruise?

I am 42, 5 4 and weigh around 140. I have no known medical problems. I slipped on icy steps and hit my right buttock very hard when I fell this morning. There is a large hematoma type knot there now. However, this is not the problem. My lower back where it meets my butt is unbelievably painful. It is also a little swelled. The brusing on my right buttock is awful also. Could this be something more serious or just a bad bruise?
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012