Large knot and swelling on cheeks, lump around cheek bone. Histroy of being punched on face. Serious?

I got punched in the face 8 days ago about 4 times which left the who right side of my face swollen and bruised. most of the bruising and swelling has gone away but I still have a large knot and swelling in the lower part of my cheek.i did need to have stiches but they are out now but i feel a large knotty lump around my cheek bone and still have dicoloration in my eye ( blood) should i be worried or will this go away in time?
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013