Large kidney shaped objects in stool, mucus and powder on opening, kidney stones ?

What would be the cause of a large kidney bean or almond like object in your stool . Never seen it before, but when it was broke open, which was a tough layer of mucous or skin like thing, it was white powdery stuff. I ve taken the same kind of pills numerous times before and never had this problem so I don t think it s that and I haven t eaten any type of bean.
Asked On : Wed, 2 May 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have passed kidney sizes object in your stools .
This is nothing but a pill that you might have taken on previous day which is not absorbed and has been passed in stools.
This do happens sometime and nothing to be worried about it.
Kidney stone will never passed out through stools.