Large hyphema, blurred view after eye injury by hitting champagne cork. How to rectify vision?

Hello, I received a champagne cork in the eye last Saturday and I went to the emergency eye. I had a major injury of the eye. I have a fairly large hyphema. I take eye drops against the tension: aphalgon well. I am an ultrasound that says everything is ok at the cornea and retina . But yet I still see no improvement at the resorption of hyphema and in my view that is very cloudy and I can practically nothing to distinguish the affected eye. it has been 5 days since I had that. How soon will I find a good picture. My view also definitely fall? Also I was wondering if it was not safe to be at the computer. I have a compress on the eye but I have the same feeling when that after a certain time on the computer I have a hard eye. Thank you to inform me because I panic a little. thank you Cecilia
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012