Large, hard lump on the collarbone, pain, difficulty in swallowing, undergone surgeries frequently. Other solution?

Hi, I have noticed a large, hard lump on my collarbone. Now that I have noticed it, I am thinking back and realize that there has been pain in the area, have trouble swallowing , feel as if something is stuck in my throat . It is a very obvious lump when looking in the mirror, and when I cup my hand over it, it fills up about half of my hand. Any ideas? Thank You in advance for your help! I checked the website for similar issues and noticed that there were free answers. With 5 surgeries in less than 4 years I can t afford to pay. Sorry to waste your time.
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012