Large growth on ovary. Elevated liver enzymes, ovarian cancer. CA-125 level high due to endometriosis?

What is the typical CA-125 level of a woman with Ovarian Cancer? My sister is 20 years old, has very bad endometriosis , no family history of cancer. Her CA-125 level is a 117;I know this test can be very unreliable, but it still has us very worried. She has a tennis-ball sized growth on one of her ovaries and it is jagged. Her Dr has sent her to a specialized surgeon but it is taking forever it get her in. She also has elevated liver enzymes . Do you think these things could be attributed to endometriosis?
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012