Large green mole on face, on left cheek. Surgery prescribed for removal. How much will surgery cost?

Hi, I have a huge green mole on my face for the past 5 years. I have no idea how I got that when I was 16 yrs. I did not have it from my birth. It does not sprout hair or anything but it is on my left cheek and is pretty visible if I dont wear any make up. I consulted a doctor when it started and he suggested that I should not remove it that time. However, now I want it removed. Can you please suggest the best way to get this done? Also, can you please give me an idea of how much it can cost?
Asked On : Wed, 11 Jul 2012
Dec 2013
Moles on face are most commonly benign growth and do not pose nay probelm. The best way to take out a mole is by excision of the growth. It is mandatory for any mole to get it histo-pathologically checked for any chance of malignancy potential in it. The cost is quite variable from place to place so you can consult different surgeons according to feasibility.