Large fibroid in uterus as result of pelvic sonogram. Will I be needing a surgery?

pelvic sonogram result: There is a large fibroid in the anterior aspect of the uterus distorting its serosal surface. It measures around 8.2 x 5.8 cm in dimension. The endometrium is displaced posterior somewhta and it measures around 7.4 mm. There is also a fibroid off the right side that distors the serosal surface that is only around 1.8 cm in dimension. The left ovary measures 3.2 x 1.7 x 2.1 cm in dimension with a small folicle. The righet obvary measures 3.5 x1.2 x 2.5 cm also with few small folicles. Will I be needing a surgery?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013