Large dry patches on groin, itching on scratching, red bumps on body, armpits, using Glob- NM, MOM-F. Cause and home remedy?

Hi I have some large dry patches on groin areas which becomes red when i scratch it to counter the irritation due to itching.. Itching only starts when i scratch or rubbing of clothes otherwise it looks like dry skin with dark spots It is from one month. During this i also get some irritation and red bumbs on lateral areas of body and dark spots in armpits..Currently i am using a Glob-NM cream contains Clobetasol Propionate , Neomycin Sulphate and Micronazole Nitrate another one is MOM-F cream contains Mometasone Furoate(Consulted with doctor). I like to know that whats is the reason of my skin infection and besides these oinment what precautions must be taken so that it will not spread further. Any home remedy? Looking for your response Thanking you Chinmay Goyal
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012