Large dent on the lateral side of the scapula, same side of surgery post glenoid labrum repair. Is it worrisome?

I recently had a posterior glenoid labram repair. Today is my last day in an external rotation sling and yesterday a large dent appeared in my upper back to the lateral side of my scapula on the same side as the surgery was. however, I don t think it is close enough to my labrum for it to be retorn. I can t figure out what this is or if I should be worried. I am leaving to go to the physical therapist today.
Asked On : Sun, 8 Apr 2012