Large dent on forehead due to fall, no pain. Can anything be done about it?

Hello i have had a large dent on my forehead since i was 6 now i am 20 i did it when fell off a bunk bed and landed on corner of a table, i never went to doctors and hospital, its very noticeable when in different types of light, it doesn t hurt or anything just looks bad and ugly, i always have to raise my eyes in photos so my skin pushes up so it cant be seen and people ask about it quite ofter, i am wondering if anything can be done about it? i can easily feel it and see it in mirrors, please respond thanks.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jun 2012
Hi large dent after so many years is difficult to treat.even then try mesotherapy to correct dent in the forehead. First map the area to be corrected then give injections of the chemicals or it can be corrected by grafting and butox injections can also correct it