Large cyst in ovaries, pain near appendix, hard knot on abdomen. Treatment options?

my fiance has been to the er the past 4 days and they said she has a large sist on her overies..but she is having very bad pain still on her lower right side by her appendixs and they didnt see anything wrong in that area....and she also has a hard knot on her right side about 3inches from her belly button...and when u push on it shes wants to cry...what can this be
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012
OBGYN, Maternal and Fetal Medicine 's  Response
She should go to consult with gynecologist because pain may be from the cysts in the ovaries (depend on the size and contains) or torsion of ovaries.
Doctor can give her a solution like medication(oral contraceptives)or surgery.
Take care of her