Large clot, grey tissue attached to it. Taken clomid, progesterone. Miscarriage symptoms?

Hi!! I completed one round of chlomid supported with progesterone and after 33 days of no period (I never go past 29) and three negative pregnancy tests I stopped the progestetone and three days later I have my period but I noticed a large clot with what appeared to be grey tissue attached and the clot was also a diffrent texture...could this possibly have been a miscarriage or is itb a result of the medication? I really appeciate your help
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013