Large cervix, blood in swab specimen. Done Pap, Pelvic test. Reason for swollen, enlarged cervix?

hi yesterday I had my pap and pelvic exam done by my family physician. she mentioned that my cervic was very large and seemed worried. she asked me to come back to see her on Tuesday. usually she never asked to come back before she even send anything to the lab. I have two children both delivered naturally and never had any symptoms of something being wrong with my cervix . is it possible that I just have a large cervix...but then why was she worried....there also was some blood on my swab specimen. But then I am expecting my period in few it possible that i have an cervix infection for a long time and did not know about it? what are the reasons for swelling/enlargement of the cervix?
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012