Large cavity inside anus, fluid build up, hurts on sitting, walking. How to remove it?

I have a small hole (1/8 of an inch wide) in my anus , on the side nearest my testicles. The cavity is larger inside than the opening, and it leads like a canal (inside) to near the base of my penis (probably going through the pelvic girdle). Near the opening of the hole, in the direction of my anus opening, there is a small bump that also has a small hole in it (pin prick sized) that is probably superficial. I can feel a fluid build up inside the larger canal, and it hurts to sit or walk sometimes, when it is too inflamed. It used to hurt on either side of my thighs, like I had an extra pair of testicles that were getting stepped on while inside my body, but for months now it is only on the left side and is smaller. I figured out that I can drain a pussy bloody fluid out of it when I apply pressure towards the opening. Little pieces of skin come out with the fluid, that look like little worms , but are not because I looked at them under a microscope. It just looks like a piece of tree bark under the microscope. My hypotheses are either an infection of bacteria (because the fluid makes my anus itch like crazy) (but I didn t see any bacteria in the stained sample under the microscope), or it is a gentialia hiccup ( genetic mistake) and must be surgically removed. What do I need to do to get rid of this tissue and fluid?
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013