Large bumps on stomach, legs, oval shaped, brown centre, red ring surrounding it, small red bumps. Creams given for allergies. Causes for eruptions?

last week I noticed that I had this weird oval shaped thingy with a brown center and a red other ring. Now Ive notice more small red bumps popping up some are staring to look like the first bump. I cant get an appointment to see my dermatologist until last next month. I wen to patiets first the doctor said allergies and gave me a cream, which I thought was just crazy becuase most creams say not to put on large areas. But these bumps are starting to pop up not only on my stomach but my legs as well. Please help!!
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012