Large bumps at the back of the tongue, vaginal discharge. Diagnosed with H Pylori infection. Treated with clarythromycin and amoxicillin

Hi,I have some large bumps at the back of my tongue and for the last few days bad vaginal discharge .I was diagnosed with h pylori infection few months ago and I was teated with clarythromicin and amoxicillin for 2 weeks but the symptoms didn t improve(indigestion, heartburn ).now I am taking some natural remedies(mastic gum,dgl,probiotics) but the symptoms still remain.could h pylori be the reason for the bumps in my tongue and the discharge?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012