Large bumps and bruise on leg. Had a doppler. Wrong with veins or capillaries?

Twice in the past month and a half I ve had a slight pain in my right leg which became a large bump and bruise . The first time it was in the middle of the night and the second time just walking down the street. I ve had a doppler?? test and the technician said there was nothing wrong with my veins and that it could be small capillaries. Looking on line didn t help rest my mind. Is there a danger here and if so what can I do to help the situation.
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012