Large bump on upper right thigh, hip area, increasing in size. CT scan done, no internal bleeding. Cause of concern?

i have a very large bulge on my right upper thigh/ hip area from a MVA. It was caused from the seatbelt and it has seemed to increase in size and pain. They did a CT scan at the ER and said I had no internal bleeding . I am concerned and live in a small town. I went to my local MD and she didn t even seemed concerned, didn t even feel the lumps in my ribs and stomach area, let alone my thigh.. When should I be super concerned and what kind of MD deals with these things?
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012