Large bump on top of lip, getting bigger and redder. Applied Hydrogen peroxide, face is more dried out. Solution?

Hi, I had a large bump on the top of my lip that hurt really bad, so I assumed it was cystic acne . I tried to leave it alone but it hurt too bad so I tried to pop it. That didn t help though, it just got bigger and redder and opened up and started weeping. I put hydrogen peroxide on it periodically and it bubbled out a lot. I ve also been putting my medicated acne cream on it but now my entire face is dried out. Today is the third day of all this happening and my face is more dried out than ever (even after constantly putting lotion on it), old red marks aren t going away because its so dry. And my lip thing is still there. However, it s not swollen anymore, it s just a yellowish scab that s still weeping a little and red all around the sides. I put more hydrogen peroxide on it and it hardly bubbled, so I m just wondering what I do now.
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012