Large bump on the back of leg, has swollen over a period of time. Any ideas?

Hi I have a very large bump on the back of my leg, almost to my knee area. I have recently had staph several times but this however doesn t appear like any of my other infections. At first the bump was small, itchy and not painful. Over a period of three days the area has swollen so severely that it hurts to walk/sit. There is no head to the bump & I have kept it bandaged with drawing salve on it but nothing is forming. Cannot see a doctor until Monday...any idea of what it could be?
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013