Large bump on outer labia with a hard bump, painful lymph node in groin. No improvement with hot packs. Advice?

I have a large bump on my outer labia that started underneath the skin as a pea sized, hard bump. It is now irritated and red and visible and swells my labia. My lymph node in my groin on that side is large and painful. I went to the doctor who said it was a zit or an ingrown hair , and to use hot packs and green clay and it should come to a head eventually. It hasn t and it also isn t any better.
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012