Large bump on head after being hit by a door. Having constant headache, dizzy, lightheadedness, nausea. Suggestions?

I m writing because I m not sure exactly what to do. This past Tuesday I got hit on the top of my head with a back door to suburban. It comes down automatically. I walked rightbinto it as it was coming down.I got a large bump that has gone down. But I ve had a constant headache since. I went to a chiropractor to look at my neck . After the adjustment I felt dizzy lightheaded and nauseated. That is better but i hate this headache. What should I do?
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012