Large bump beneath left collar bone radiating sharp pain. What could it be?

Hi I have a question about a large (in area) bump. It is not too noticeable to the point where I would see fit to go to the doctor, but I wanted to ask you if you knew what it could possibly be. It is beneath my left collar bone and extends until the top of my breast . It his hard and radiates a sharp pain through the area. I do not smoke/drink/do drugs . I am a 20 year old commuting college student so I do carry a backpack and other bags
Asked On : Fri, 11 May 2012