Large bruise on lower right abdomen, tenderness behind bruise. Pain in lower back and waist. Suggestion?

There was a large bruise appear on my lower right abdomen last night. There was no trauma to create this. There was no pain with the bruise. The bruise is approximately 3-4 inches in diameter in total. This morning there is tenderness inside behind the bruise. The bruise still does not hurt. The pain has now wrapped around my waist and resides in my lower right back. The pain is more discomfort than actual pain and on a scale from 1-10 I would say a 2. Any opinions?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013