Large blister on the lower lip. Have swelling, pus formation, sore throat and numbness in the chin

Hi i have a large blister on my lower lip. In the centre of the lip not the edge. It starts as a pain not a tingle. It then goes red swells up and then develops a honey coloured puss in it. It is starting to crust but it is so sore. It is the 4th time i have had this and it is always in exatly the same spot. This time i also have small white spots on my upper lip and a numb sensation all around my chin and lower lip. I am also suffering from a sore throat and a sore mouth. The roof of my mouth in particular. I am 35 female. I am not on any medication. I am 5'2" and weigh approx 7 1/2 stone. Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013