Large and dark bruises on legs and hands, restless legs. Diagnosed with ADD and on Adderall. Reason for bruises?

Hello there! I am very concerned about the bruises on my legs. I have experienced this for more than 7 years now, and although I do not have bruises on my legs at all times, it happens pretty frequently. And the bruises are always very large and dark. Some times I even get bruises where I didn't even bump my leg. I also have experienced restless leg syndrome frequently (during the day and before bed). I eat very healthy and I exercise regularly (always walking to school and work). A few things I should note are that I am a vegetarian and I am diagnosed with ADD and take Adderall for it. I also bruise pretty easily on my arms, but it is not nearly as bad as my legs. Right now my legs have about 18 bruises between the two of them!! And they always take so long to heal. Any idea what's going on?? I am worried! Thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013