Large amount of blood coming from butt. Feeling dizzy and lightheaded. Medication required?

Sorry this is a little long but please hear me out. I m a 25 year old male but I ve been bleeding heavy out of my butt for a while at first it was large amounts of dark blood that came out in clumps but now it s bright red; however, the amount of blood is still the same (about 1-2 cups of blood). After I use the bathroom I feel dizzy and lightheaded a little and while passing the blood it does not hurt but usually after five minutes my butt will start hurting very bad and on the right side I can hear loud gurgling and pain usually follows after. Should I get checked out or do you think it will stop over more time?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jun 2012