Laprotomy for ectopic pregnancy done. Not getting periods. Taking duphaston. When can I try for next pregnancy?

I had a surgery( Laprotomy) for ectopic pregnancy on 29th Dec 2012... Since then i did not get my periods... On 11th March started taking Duphaston ( 2 per day for 5 days) On !9th March ,I got my Period( First periods after ectopic surgery). My question is, Will i get my periodds naturally next month?... Is it ok if we start trying for a baby this cycle itself..? Or do we need to ait for the next cycle?..
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013