Laproscopy surgery shows scar due to surgeries. Pain in legs. No fever. Reason?

I had a laparoscopy surgery done for diasgostic only, they discoverd severe scar due to 2 aneyursym surgeries, and 2 hernia surgery, found nothing wrong with my female organs, he was concerned about my bowels which I called to get into my GI the earlest I can get is in 12/16/13 at 1:40. My huge concern is my legs, it is the top thigh of both legs, when I walk I want to cry, to go sit n the toilet it takes me 5 to 6 minutes to sit down, and to get up I have to sit for 5 to 10 before I am able to get up with out wanting to pass out Why would I be doing this, and have pain at a 9 level today. I am not running a fever, but not in the mood to drink or eat due to the pain todayl
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013