Laproscopy surgery done for removal of endometric cyst. Given lupid injection. Chances of conceiving?

Hi I had my Laproscopy surgery on 7th Dec 2012 for removal of my endometric cysts on my left and right overy, i am given Lupid injection after my 1st menses on 3rd day and I am asked to take 2 more injections after 3 weeks, while taking these injections can I conceive? or after the course of injection is over there are chances of pregency? why these injections are given to me, as I was told I need to try to conceive within 6 months of time after my Laproscopy? Please help within how much time can I concive?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013