Laproscopy done for ectopic pregnancy. Trying to conceive. Periods irregular, PCOS. Prescribed glucophage, merional. Treatment?

dears,,,, i was having an ectopic preg. last year , i made laproscopy without removal of the tube. since last august i was trying to conceive but every month the period was not coming on its time and at last i discovered that i am having pcos doc. had prescribed me glucophage .. and merional this is the third month to use merional .. iam waiting my period today as every month since using merional it comes on 20 th .... i cant wait to have pregnancy .. and if not what could be my next step .. and i am afraid of having ectopic again
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013