Laprascopy appendectomy, large lymph nodes were noted and various cysts. Further?

hi i have just recently had a laprascopy appendectomy (keyhole surgery) where 2 enlarged lymph nodes were found and various cysts on my falopean tubes and ovaries, im in day 7 of post op and wandered if it was bad to be really itchy around all of my surgical sites, its not just a casual itch its extremely itchy constantly and is driving me insane! or is there anything i can do or put on it to releive the itching, PLEASE HELP!
Asked On : Wed, 26 Sep 2012