Laporotomy, Myomectomy, endo clean up, cramping post surgery, on Aygestin, spotting non stop, mild cramps. Reason?

My Dr. started me on Aygestin (5mg per day) in late May due to stage 4 endo. My monthly cycle was slated to start early June but didn t due to the aygestin (all was well). I then had a laporotomy, myomectomy and some endo clean up done on June 21. I had some post op bleeding for a couple of weeks (nothing heavy) and some slight cramping for a couple of days during that time...I figured this was all a part of the healing process. My doctor is keeping me on the aygestin so I thought I was finished bleeding. Then on the 24th of July I started having some light cramps and spotting again and while it s not as heavy as my normal periods were I feel like it s a period because it s occurring at the exact same time that I bled last month. Why did the aygestin work on June but is currently not stopping this bleeding. Thanks so much.
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  39 Awaiting Answer