Laparoscopy, trying to conceive, follicle report shows mutiple small follicles, chances for pregnancy with medication

hi doctor, i have married since 2yrs , dint get conceive yet ,went for laproscopy for tube block and now my tubes got patent but still dint get conceive,went for follicle study report shows having mutiple small follicles having appointment with my doctor on next month only but i want what my report shows can i get pregnant wit small follicles but wen i surf my net it shows chances r less will i get success if i go for medications
Asked On : Sun, 20 May 2012