Laparoscopy to remove cysts, raised vein above incision, dull ache in flank area. What can I do?

I had laparoscopies surgery almost 3 weeks ago to remove 3 cysts and my right ovary . Now, I am feeling something of my left side right above my incision (which looks good) something like a raised vein . It goes at a 45 degree angle outward and yesterday it felt like about 3 inches long but seems to go farther around my side today. I did have a dull ache in my flank area and it is a little swollen. Any ideas on what it is or what I should do?
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013