Lansol, Omez and Ganatone ineffective fro acidity and gastric problem. Permanent solution?

iam suffering from acidity/gastric problem for the past one and a half years . i am 63 years old . i have taken lansol 30/omez20/ ganatone 50- nothibg has nothelped me with curing but gives temporary relief. added to this is passing stolls at least thrice a day. there is continues sensation of passing stools after the first motion . recently i took a master chech up wherein every thing was normal as per my general physician. kindly advice me with a permenent solution for a peace ful living. incidentaly i am a teatottaler.
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  55 Awaiting Answer