Landed on the front of hip, have periodic discomfort. What should be done?

yes i had a high fall in july and i landes right on the front of my hip. I really had no issues until i went to the chiro a few months later.. In between this time i had fallen down a few steps and landed on the same hip. when i went to the chiro i had him adjust me. i felt like he had adjusted me too hard and it felt like something had pulled. the slight discomfort comes and goes since october and it is located on the left hip area just off the front of the bone... any idea what i should do
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013