Lactose intolerant, nausea and vomiting post intake of lactaid pills, breathing difficulty, tightness in chest, sharp pain in sternum on bending. Serious?

I spontaneously felt hot and nauseas then vomited for about an hour on and off (including bile and dry heaving) from what I think is a bad reaction to lactaid pills with ice cream (I m lactose intolerant and I have GERD that isn t active right now). The vomiting was on Tuesday but on Wednesday night it felt difficult to breathe when I laid down to sleep and today (Thursday) it feels like my whole chest is tight an it hurts when I take a deep breath (rib cage area and above my collar bones where the rostral tip of the lungs are). Should I concerned enough to go to the ER or should i watch and wait and go to the primary care doctor tomorrow? I have occasional sharp pains near my sternum when reaching down to pick something up or if I abduct my extended arm as an ongoing symptom before this vomiting episode. I am an obese african american female, age 27, no other illnesses that I know of.
Asked On : Mon, 7 May 2012