Lactose intolerant. Taking lactose relief pills. Pain in abdomen before climax. Problem with food?

i am lactose intolorant and I take dairy relief pills to eat ice cream. Days later I have pain right next to my abdomen beforeI fart . I also have some blood spots coming out from my vagina . I also have blood after I climax, I get sharp pain in my abdomen when I m about to climax. I m not sure if if both pains are related and whats going on. I eat large portions of food but I must say, homemade healthy food with lots of veggies mixed with breast chicken or fish. I eat meat thats very low in fat with pasta. Most of what I cook I always use garlic, onions and tomatoes.
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  16 Awaiting Answer