Lactation, twitching in uterus, had plan B post unprotected sex. Pregnancy chances?

Hi there.My name is bethany.I have been with my boyfriend since December 6th 2011.The first night we met.We had unprotected sex.When i did three days later i went out and bought the Plan B pill and took it as instructed.We have been together for about 5 months now going on our 6 month soon.Long story short.Could i be pregnant ? Because,about 2 weeks ago i got sick.Not morning sickness .I got a cold .Then i took a shower and i realized i was lactating.When i got out i made sure it was what i thought i had saw.I realized i was lactating.Could this be from hormones off balance because my diet has changed.Cause i have been eating sweets like crazy and i stopped exercising like i used to on a daily basis last year before i met my boyfriend.I get crazy twitches in my uterus .Can i tell if i am pregnant by touching the outside of my uterus ? Would i feel a hard lump cause theres a baby in there ? I know its a silly question but,i would like to know please ?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jun 2012