Lactating, reduced milk production. Taking satavarex. Side effects?

Hi... Am a lactating mother of a 2 month old baby. I have been taking satavarex twice a day to increase breast milk production in addition to eating well. Now I feel milk production has reduced as baby demands feed every 1.5 hour. I have already taken perinorm for 15 days. Is it safe if I take lactare tablets 2 twice a day in additiom to satavarex? Will this help increase the milk flow? Will there be any side effects? .. Regards, Gouri.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013