Lactating mother, unprotected sex before IUD insertion. No periods. Dizziness, nausea, fluttering in stomach. Side effects of IUD?

hi my is ahley im a 21 year old female i have just had a baby 4 months ago and I am exclusivly breast feeding and have the i.u.d birth control i had unprotected sex two day before getting it inserted but used the pull out method as a form of birth control ive had my i.u.d in now for about three months and a half i have not had a mentral cycle so far and im am starting to feel dizzy and nouseous with a fluttering feeling in my stomach every couple of days mostly at night could these symtems be a side effect from the i.u.d.?
Asked On : Mon, 9 Jul 2012