Lactating mother, temperature reaching 99 to 99.5 degrees everyday. Tests all normal. Cause and remedy?

Hi. My name is Nausheen. i am a lactating mother. I find it everyday that my temperature keeps coming upto 99 to 99.5 degrees. This is happening from about 2 months from now. i Have taken about 3 different courses of antibiotics and even IV injections for this. Also i have checked with my Gynaecologist and found everything normal But even today this keeps occuring that at least once in the day my temperature fluctuates to 99-99.5 degrees. i am scared that it should not be anything serious. I have got tests for Malaria , Typhoid , Dengue , haemogram, and many other but all where absolutely normal. Please tell me what do i do?
Asked On : Wed, 23 May 2012