Lactating mother not getting periods after child birth. Damaged fallopian tubes during surgery. Pain and movement in the abdomen. Pregnant again?

I will be 33 next month, I am breastfeeding my 7 months old baby and recently I am feeling sometimes movement in my upper abdomen felt like baby is moving..and sometimes pain on left side, not sure what is it. My last delivery was normal but after that I got little bit complications, I had to go through surgery, tubes got squished they say..Well now I am periods are not yet back, so didn t know whether its pregnancy or gas bubble
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012