Lactating mother diagnosed with typhoid. On medication. Feeling extremely tired after fasting. Suggestions?

Hi, I am 32 years old. My height is 5ft 6 . My weight is 74 kgs. I am breast-feeding my 15 months old baby. I was diagnosed with typhoid 2 months back and was on medication for about a month. I am trying to fast during ramadan. Infact, I could fast for 3 days. After this, for the past 8 days, I feel like I have no energy left in my body. Is there any way that I can gain my energy back and start fasting . Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012