Lacking rest, excessive coffee intake, have dizziness, shortness of breath and dull chest ache. Any insights?

Hi, for the last week and 1/2 I have had dizziness , shortness of breath, and a dull ache in my chest/back. I ve had two emergency room visits and every test imaginable done (except stress test) and all is clear. I m 31, 5 10 and 125 lbs, although I ve lost about 5 lbs due to nausea recently. I m healthy and heart problems do not run in my family. Stay at home mommy... My 3 year old does have a hard time sleeping so I probably an lacking rest and drinking to much coffee. Any insights? Also I ve been pretty fatigued.
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012